Do the following requests sound familiar to you?
- “Fred is leaving the company; please could you change ownership of all his content to Jo”
- “Can you update the permissions on these documents so that this group of people can access them”
- “That new regulation means we now need to keep these types of information for longer. Could you add and update the records management data for us”
- “We’ve just received these documents from our supplier, can you get them added into the system in the correct folders”
- “With the recent changes to this project we need to make sure that all the metadata is updated to reflect the latest data. Is that something you can do?”
As an OpenText Content Suite administrator, or person responsible for managing areas within your company’s Content Suite platform, your work will never be complete. However, the Fastman Management Suite is here to help make your daily tasks easier and less repetitive.
From making routine adjustments to Content Suite permissions, metadata and records management information, to structural changes that involve importing, exporting and reorganizing content within your Content Suite platform, the Fastman Management Suite ensures that you need less effort to deliver better results.
For advice expert advice from our consultants on managing your Content Suite complete the form opposite to download our whitepaper taking a look at 5 best practices for managing your Content Suite environment.
Or if you are already feeling the pain, then please reach out to us now and let us help make your life easier.
Download 5 best practices for managing your Content Suite environment now!
By tuning the core platform and aligning it with individual business needs, Fastman improves user adoption and radically changes the way organizations use OpenText Content Suite.